I'm finally certified! Yay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on getting certified! Keep learning!

Congrats on receiving your certification and welcome to SB. Tons of good information on here. WARNING! You will get the addiction everyone else on here has very shortly after completing your first dive. Stay safe and keep learning.

Woo hoo!

Now you have a great excuse to travel the world in search of adventure. Belize, Hawaii, Fiji, Australia, the list is endless.

Happy travels!

Your report is refreshing !! You handled yourself very well and it looks like you have your foot in the door. What you do with it now is up to you. Keep learning and you will do fine. Have a wonderful time and Welcome to diving ! Sue

We have such sights to show you...

Thanks everyone! I know Homestead isn't the most exciting dive on the face of the planet but I loved it! My dad was stunned when I told him I went down to 45' he couldn't believe that my eardrums didn't explode :D . Mom was just hapy I didn't get the bends. It is interesting being the only person at home who does this.

Krawlings, I am in Parker, southeast of Denver.

Hey AquaticLife, you need to update your profile to 'Certified'! :)

Congrats..great read. You handled yourself very professionally. Great first step, enjoy the new adventure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom