I'm no professional photographer, but I think you'll recognize the cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Had a wonderful dive here this weekend. The vis was awesome!

Attachments

• entrancepanarama.jpg
    entrancepanarama.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 1web.jpg
    1web.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 201
  • merock.jpg
    merock.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 217
  • goldline.jpg
    goldline.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 144
  • loupeanut.jpg
    loupeanut.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 215
  • me1000.jpg
    me1000.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 179
The Florida cave diving paradox - the greater the drought, the better the vis. Thanks for sharing the photos...

Would that be Peacock? or P1

NeatO, its blue again :)

Flow had to increase for it to get clear again, so the FL paradox thing is a bit inaccurate. Atleast thats what I understand to have happened with Peacock.

It was not that clear when we were there.

I was just going to say that :54: Were you out with CMU?

I saw her up there with her instructor, but I was with a different group of divers. I didn't know she was going to be there, I just happened to bump into her at the store down the street from the Dive Outpost. How'd you know ?

I saw her up there with her instructor, but I was with a different group of divers. I didn't know she was going to be there, I just happened to bump into her at the store down the street from the Dive Outpost. How'd you know ?

She was over in "The Hangout" tonight. Polly and Packman were up that way as well this weekend.

She was over in "The Hangout" tonight. Polly and Packman were up that way as well this weekend.

I was going to "drop in" on their class, but events conspired to keep me out of Florida this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom