I'm no professional photographer, but I think you'll recognize the cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flow had to increase for it to get clear again, so the FL paradox thing is a bit inaccurate. Atleast thats what I understand to have happened with Peacock.

I was talking drought in general, state-wide rain run-off and it's particulates.

NeatO, its blue again :)

Flow had to increase for it to get clear again, so the FL paradox thing is a bit inaccurate. Atleast thats what I understand to have happened with Peacock.
Flow is still pretty much non-existent.

The run is still dry but yes, the water is turning blue again.

Out of curiosity, why are you doing your primary tie-off on the steps?

I saw her up there with her instructor, but I was with a different group of divers. I didn't know she was going to be there, I just happened to bump into her at the store down the street from the Dive Outpost. How'd you know ?

Yup I ran into all kinds of old friends this weekend :)

I figured it would be pretty crowded this weekend. That's one reason I didnt try to hard to push it. 24 hours of driving in holiday traffic for two days of crowded diving was a bit more than I wanted.

Thanks for posting the pictures. The current plan is that I'll get to dive Peacock next Sunday, and these just whetted my appetite!

I figured it would be pretty crowded this weekend. That's one reason I didnt try to hard to push it. 24 hours of driving in holiday traffic for two days of crowded diving was a bit more than I wanted.

Yup there was a LOT more traffic on the road today then usual. Peacock was pretty empty today but I'm not sure what it was like the rest of the holiday weekend.

It's a cool place, TSandM. Hope you enjoy it.

"They" didn't want you silting out the place. *Miss now running for her life* :D

That's not me darlin'. You're getting me confused with someone else. :wink:

Very nice Dave!

So that's where you were headed.

Out of curiosity, why are you doing your primary tie-off on the steps?

It's just an' old habit. We did cavern and basic cave at p1, at the time we did the classes the water in the basin was that pea soup green so our instructor had us tying off to the steps. I'm sure there's a better way to do it, I just haven't figured it out yet. But i'm always open to suggestion :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom