Incredible Expedia Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going 2/24-3/4. I booked it thru Expedia which is a reliable booking site. I had to prepay with no refund for any reason. Well worth taking the chance something will come up!
Still can't believe the deal!

Hotel B is up north, isn't it? Google maps cannot be trusted as they place and move businesses on their maps according to claims of participants (I got Mega relocated correctly I hope, and I hope it stays corrected), but the hotel site seems to show it up by the golf course. I finally drove up there looking around last trip, altho I have been to the channel side before. Seems nice. I think I'd want my own rental car up there, but they seem to have plenty of free parking.

It looks like the sale is over, at least on Hotels.com - now quoting $105 for jungle view, $115 for channel view.

I booked it thru Expedia which is a reliable booking site. I had to prepay with no refund for any reason.
Really?! That sucks. Hotels.com usually offers free cancellation up to the day before arrival. I question their claims for "Airport shuttle" as I doubt the hotel offers that.

I am happy even prepaying, it's such a great deal. I always get a rental car, the hotel offers lots of free parking. The hotel is north, we stayed there last year. It's nice, great views, nice snorkeling and a nice pool. Not to concerned about transportation, I think we will have a friend pick us up at the airport.

Yes it is up north a bit, just up from Aldora's villa, we checked it out last time we were in Coz and had drinks and some snack-a-tizers there, and had them give us a tour of the rooms. Wife liked it a lot better than the villa.

Still getting $105 a night.

Attachments

• 8-31-2016 6-50-17 PM.jpg
    8-31-2016 6-50-17 PM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 42
Still getting $105 a night.
It couldn't last long...
It looks like the sale is over, at least on Hotels.com - now quoting $105 for jungle view, $115 for channel view.

Did some more searching found it for $53 on alltherooms.com, when you click on it, it switches to over $130.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Did some more searching found it for $53 on alltherooms.com, when you click on it, it switches to over $130.
Isn't that pretty much a textbook example of "bait and switch"?

Isn't that pretty much a textbook example of "bait and switch"?
It might seem so, but I think it was actually a reflection of timing and the change of rates.

Back
Top Bottom