Question Independent diving in Busselton WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get a bit uncomfortable on the surface in areas where the rare shark bite happens, and tend to stay inside the wave break when swimming or bogie boarding.
But when in potentially sharky water on scuba the feeling is caution vs discomfort....I saw bulls and tigers underwater when I lived in the Philippines. Also blacktips, threshers, and a couple others that don't seem scary.

Dug up some pics from the past, just little old Tigers, I never see the great whites but pretty sure they see me
A043D4AF-8717-45FF-9D6D-C28B84F3641A.jpeg
AA0AF267-05C8-4EB1-B633-707D0CA7CF21.jpeg
8E2BF84E-C2C3-497F-AF15-0820E09209ED.jpeg
07ACF238-2D3F-4394-AAE2-A86F0CFA8BD3.jpeg
46E8B73B-F886-4F3E-8220-802F12E4B9E3.jpeg

I'll be back up in Perth in mid Feb. I'm keen to get back in the water, and happy to meet up if we can make it work. I've been nursing a blocked Eustachian tube for a couple of months but it's clearing nicely now.

I'll be back up in Perth in mid Feb. I'm keen to get back in the water, and happy to meet up if we can make it work. I've been nursing a blocked Eustachian tube for a couple of months but it's clearing nicely now.
That would be cool, if the stars align let's do it.

I'll DM you.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha don't go for culturally condoned bullying disguised as pranks no room for it in diving

I can strap this on if you like

030.JPG

maybe not I dont think so

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I just realised what I just said, a strap on, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I don't think so!

See, not funny at all?

You are what you think

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom