Indiana diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Decided to join the SB to see if I can find any divers in Indiana. I was suppose to go to Dry Tortugus today for my first ocean dive, but it was cancelled due to rough seas. Anyone know where I can practice diving and work on my skills? I feel sorry for my diving buddy who I feel has to babysit me. I would like to give him a break so he could find someone who is more experienced to dive with so he could enjoy his dives. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the board! There is a seperate section for divers in your area. Scroll down a bit on the main menu :wink:

Welcome to the board, Go Gators

Welcome to SB! Indiana has a large and VERY FUN dive community! Check us out under the "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew".

Don't forget to fill out your profile so we can learn a little about you. You can even upload your picture to the profile. :wink:

I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome! MOONLIGHT!

Does "moonlight" refer to Moonlight along the Wabash as in the song "Backhome again in Indiana"

Are you North, South, East or West Indiana?

Jump into the IndydiveGal at the Wrecking crew ASAP.

sdm

Welcome from Illinois.

(not a Bears fan)

Welcome back to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Back
Top Bottom