Internships/ job opportunities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGILLMER

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, my name is Jesse I just got my padi open water certification and realized that I love diving and would like to make a career out of it. Because I'm new I don't really know where to look for internships and job opportunities. If anyone has any information it is much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jesse

Hello all, my name is Jesse I just got my padi open water certification and realized that I love diving and would like to make a career out of it. Because I'm new I don't really know where to look for internships and job opportunities. If anyone has any information it is much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jesse
How old are you?

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

You'll find plenty of information on how to make very little money as a dive professional here on the forum, just use the search function.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

You'll find plenty of information on how to make very little money as a dive professional here on the forum, just use the search function.
I'm not really worried about making alot of money, I just want to dive and help out with conservation efforts.

I'm not really worried about making alot of money, I just want to dive and help out with conservation efforts.
Go and dive with ReefCI to see how much you’ll pay to do conservation work, it pays less than being an instructor.

To earn money in conservation you’ll likely need a relevant degree. I dive with a few qualified marine biologists who earn their daily bread in other industries.

I just turned 30.
So it sucks most places have a age limit of 25 for them to do all your training for free. You still might be able to find a few tho but they are all in warm tropical places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom