Introducing the Liquivision Xen & Xeo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. The battery situation is a bit up in the air at this moment it would seem. It is a big concern for a buyer. Most of the sites that seem to have these batteries are from China and seem quite shady. I really hope Liquivision puts some priority getting the batteries in, there isn't much point buying a Xen or a Xeo if batteries are such a hassle to obtain.

Thanks for the info. The battery situation is a bit up in the air at this moment it would seem. It is a big concern for a buyer. Most of the sites that seem to have these batteries are from China and seem quite shady. I really hope Liquivision puts some priority getting the batteries in, there isn't much point buying a Xen or a Xeo if batteries are such a hassle to obtain.

Batteryspace is reputable. My buddies and I purchase packs and cells from them regularly for dive lights (and they're actually local to us, though they do get a lot of stock from China, by nature of the industry). I'm sure Liquivision will have ample supply of replacement cells though, these batteries may not be as mainstream as AA cells, but they certainly don't seem rare or proprietary; IMHO battery availability shouldn't be a huge concern (and if you're inclined, it looks like you can buy a 5-10 pack for $30-60 and have your stockpile potentially outlive your diving career :) )

Batteryspace is reputable. My buddies and I purchase packs and cells from them regularly for dive lights (and they're actually local to us, though they do get a lot of stock from China, by nature of the industry). I'm sure Liquivision will have ample supply of replacement cells though, these batteries may not be as mainstream as AA cells, but they certainly don't seem rare or proprietary; IMHO battery availability shouldn't be a huge concern (and if you're inclined, it looks like you can buy a 5-10 pack for $30-60 and have your stockpile potentially outlive your diving career :) )

Oops, a grammatical mistake on my part. What I mean is: "Most of the sites, that seem to have these batteries, are from China and seem quite shady." I mean the sites are originated from china, not the batteries.

Thanks for the info about a reputable site, that helps :)

I have noticed that the Xen is clearly on the launch pad and ready for take off, as per the website...

I however, am eagerly awaiting any movement for the Xeo in Feb? Any news would be greatly appreciated...

I sold my Galileo Sol to join the Liquivision group... :)

MG

I have noticed that the Xen is clearly on the launch pad and ready for take off, as per the website...

I however, am eagerly awaiting any movement for the Xeo in Feb? Any news would be greatly appreciated...

I sold my Galileo Sol to join the Liquivision group... :)

MG

Thanks MG,

We took a bit of extra time in our beta testing to thoroughly polish the Xen based on focus-group feedback from many divers. Much of this functionality will translate to the Xeo which will also be tested in a focus-group of divers we've selected. I'm hopeful the Xeo will be shipping in February, and am relatively confident it'll be shipping by the end of March. Much of this timing depends on how much feedback we receive from our beta-testers and how much polishing of the interface we do from it.

The Xen should be shipping very soon. I can assure you, as I'm sure our beta-testers would agree, it will be well worth the wait. The extra time spent tweaking the interface really improved an already spectacular product.

Subscribe to our Facebook page for the most up-to-date announcements!!

Liquivision,

I subscribed to your facebook and will be awaiting any more good news on movement for the Xeo. My dive partner and I are on the waiting list at our scuba shop.

They have requested to become a dealer since I've been really pushing for this unit, didn't need to push my dive buddy he clearly saw the benefit.

Keeping my fingers crossed that as we have hit Feb, more updates on the release will follow.

Thanks,

MG

Last edited:
Is there a ship date for the Xen yet? Mine is pre-ordered, paid for, and eagerly awaited.

Is there a ship date for the Xen yet? Mine is pre-ordered, paid for, and eagerly awaited.

If you go to their website, it says the week of the 7th is the street date. So I assume they mean now!!! :D

I am on the waiting list for the Xeo so is my buddy... :cool2:

FYI: looks like preorder Xen's are shipping today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom