Is Cuba worth it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So Trying to decide on my first Liveaboard, is Cuba worth the extra money or should I just go to the Bahamas?(I live in Florida)

Did anyone else see "ice cube worth it"?

Voting for Bahamas. Tons of friendly sharks. Cool big critter diving.

Wow, what a thread. I would like to go to Cuba, Gardens of the Queen. High on my list for future trips. I had a great trip to Tiger Beach and Bimini

So Trying to decide on my first Liveaboard, is Cuba worth the extra money or should I just go to the Bahamas?(I live in Florida)
I'm curious why you've limited options to those two. There are a lot of great, easy to get to from FL options in the Caribbean.

I haven't done either the Bahamas or Cuba (planning Cuba in December) so I won't compare them. But since this is your first liveaboard and it looks like you're a US citizen, you might want to take the added complexity of going to Cuba off the table.

Cuba is worth the extra money. The best diving I've done in the Caribbean, and I've been most places.

We're booked for the Jardines de la Reina in January, and really looking forward to it. Tons of sharks, from everything I've seen, although I understand that they bait them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom