It's been a year!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Dr. Deco and those who have taken the time to respond to the numerous questions with respect to the bends. It has been a year since Dr. Deco and the professionals here gave me guidance in what was a most devastating situation. It has been 1 year since I found Scubaboard and looked to Dr. Deco for an answer.... and I received my answer and a referral that gave me positive reinforcement.

I am happy to say that I have just returned from Barbados and had the best dive ever. To be in the ocean again and see the beauty that the sea holds is something that a non-diver would not understand and I am grateful that I was given a second chance and am able to participate in this great sport. I again would like to thank you Dr. Deco and everyone who helped.

I have overcome one of the biggest obstacles in my life.

Cyn Searles

Hello Again!!

All at ScubaBoard are very happy with your successful outcome.

I am pleased to have had the opportunity to have rendered some assistance.

Mike Powell {aka Dr Deco}

Hi Cyn,

I am so happy to hear that everything worked out so well for you and that you were able to resume diving.

This is exactly the reason Scuba Board exists; to help divers in need. I am glad Dr. Deco and the forum members were able to help and most of all I am glad you are back in the water.

Safe Diving,

Back
Top Bottom