Jessica Alba does deco diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbisjim:
LOL

She had dive gear on?:D
It was at the part when they were being lovey dovey on the bed (no dive gear involved :)). Dumb dog had to jump on the bed with them. Worse character in the movie!

chip104:
It was at the part when they were being lovey dovey on the bed (no dive gear involved :)). Dumb dog had to jump on the bed with them. Worse character in the movie!

Actually...he was the only one that could act. If you dont count the gull that had a cameo.

pt40fathoms:
If they get only half of the technical aspects correct, then they are doing very well.

Besides, who the heck is looking at the dive gear? I was more interested in watching Jessica Alba and the way she moves, and looks, and..............:05:

She was wearing dive gear?
I missed that part.
All in All, I liked the movie. It was very entertaining.

If you turn down the sound and put on some pink floyd its a great movie.

WetDawg:
That dog was a Chesapeake Bay Retriever - best dogs on the planet for cold water hunting ... last dog you would have in the Bahamas except maybe one of those Alaskan sled dogs. He must have been hating the heat.

I'd say, a tie. Between them and Labs.... Had both. Both great dogs.... Chesse's can get there feelings hurt in training and it affect them. Lab's are less stressed by that.

I wouldn't kick Jessica out of bed for eatin crackers... But, I kinda dug the funky Blond Coke W^&*(....

But, I like freaky, drugs have to go though....

RICHinNC:
Actually...I thought the blond was cuter. But you never see a deco stop in the movie. The closest you get is when they are bringing the canon up and wait to see who is in the other boat.

The blonde cuter??? NO WAY. lol I think it might have been a saftey stop they were doing but in the extras it says something about decompression and how they are down for the hours and then shows them on a line.

robbcayman:
I think you mean Into The Blue. Yes, I too watched the special features and noticed they were doing deco diving quite advanced for a movie. They also said the water was a chilly 72 degrees (January in the Bahamas) if the divers stayed in longer than 20 minutes they could easily get hypothermia.

Yeah thats exactly what I'm talking about. I noticed that too when I was watching the movie cause I dive in the bahamas and its definitely not bathing suit diving, espeacilly during the winter.

I've got nothing against dogs, I'm just upset that the dog blocked probably the best view of Jessica in the movie (like the UW scenes weren't good enough! hehe). :)

RICHinNC:
Actually...he was the only one that could act. If you dont count the gull that had a cameo.

this deserves a LOL!

Thank you....thank you very much.

(said in best Elvis imitation)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom