Jessica Alba does deco diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky:
Not that deep where they were filming. In her interview she may have misspoken when she said deco, I think she was thinking safety stops.

I got a kick out her saying she's been diving since she was a kid, isn't she still a kid?

An extremely hot kid, but a kid right? :)

On the special features they said the plane wreck was down deep enough & they were down for extended periods causing them to go into deco. The producer said he kept wanting to push the limits but the deco time was slowing down the movie.

Although it looks like a fun movie to make I would hate to be the stars in this one. Could you imagine that cold 70 degree water with no wetsuit??? The Bahamas would be a great place to dive but not in January with no wetsuit. Not the best movie but great cinematography.

Well, this movie is set to arrive from NetFlix today. I guess I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about...:D

its at the top of my queue, i need to send the movies that i've already watched back...

i'll also be getting 'the cave' at the same time so i can do a double-header...

Into The Blue had all the right stuff:

1 Hot Babes
2 Tight wetsuits
3 Macho Guys

LavaSurfer:

hey, any Hawaii people recognize that chair? well, that is my favorite spot at the Mandarin! You pay 20 dollars and those Cabanna chairs come with coolers of water and frozen grapes and you can sit in the chair (has a mattress) all day. Way cheaper than joining a beach club.

catherine96821:
hey, any Hawaii people recognize that chair? well, that is my favorite spot at the Mandarin! You pay 20 dollars and those Cabanna chairs come with coolers of water and frozen grapes and you can sit in the chair (has a mattress) all day. Way cheaper than joining a beach club.
There's a chair in that picture?

JeffG:
There's a chair in that picture?

I was just going to post the same exact thing. I guess I'll have to study it some more. Must be like one of those Magic Eye posters or something.

Back
Top Bottom