Jessica Alba does deco diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M-327R.jpg

Well, she can do whatever she pleases. Open Circuit, Rebreather, Tech Gear, it's all fine.

i intended to go to this movie and pick out all the diving faults but somehow got distracted..... although i did notice paul walker do a cesa holding his breath.

is there any female posters on this thread?

subaquaman:
i intended to go to this movie and pick out all the diving faults but somehow got distracted..... although i did notice paul walker do a cesa holding his breath.

I noticed breath hold ascents on compressed air more than once, but only when I wasn't otherwise distracted. After watching the special features and finding out the water was cold, the close up shots of, ahem, Jessica make alot of sense now :D

Pyrofish

And since you all were not being very observant...they were all wearing Halcyon, I do believe. And Paul Walker .......well, what I say in car pool is...hubba, hubba. That way the kids don't know whats up.

The big screen is definitely doomed!

This movie's thread got bumped to the "Humor, Games, Clips, Yarns & Tales" section when it came out at the box office... but now it's smoking!

It was better the first time around, but DVD's rule!

Chad

500 PSI:
Into The Blue had all the right stuff:

1 Hot Babes
2 Tight wetsuits
3 Macho Guys

I would have to agree on points #1 and #2!! Jessica Alba is damn HOT, and I don't care if it was a testosterone pump!! I would love to go diving with Jessica!! One has to love her bikini thong! Yummy! :)

Ok, ok, back to earth now! I enjoyed the movie, but enjoyed it more with the diving and the ocean scenery.

Bill

subaquaman:

is there any female posters on this thread?

Of course you do! One that doesn't dive and doesn't like scantily clad women moving around for the pleasure of men!

Bill

Back
Top Bottom