Jessica Alba does deco diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot to watch the features part- Guess I will have to get it again!

lakewinni:
I just watched Into the Deep...
robbcayman:
I think you mean Into The Blue...
It is understandable how he would confuse it with The Deep. Basically the same movie and same distractions. I think, though, that the water temperature in Bermuda was a little nippier in '78 than the Bahamas were last year... :wink:

I remember reading somewhere that all the actors had stunt doubles while filming, which includes the harder freedivings and many of the scuba scene... so I doubt the actors are doing much hard works.

DementialFaith:
I remember reading somewhere that all the actors had stunt doubles while filming, which includes the harder freedivings and many of the scuba scene... so I doubt the actors are doing much hard works.

I think the article you're talking about was in Sport Diver (the PADI mag). They did have stunt doubles for the long freediving scenes and likely some of the scuba scenes. like the aircraft penetrations. The special features does show them in shorts and bikini's while the crew wore chain mail shark suits and 5MM or 7MM full wet suits. Between takes they showed them sitting on the bottom shivering. And the sharks were lured in and kept there with fish heads. So they were 'frisky' at times :wink:

liberato:
It is understandable how he would confuse it with The Deep. Basically the same movie and same distractions. I think, though, that the water temperature in Bermuda was a little nippier in '78 than the Bahamas were last year... :wink:

While The Deep was set in Bermuda, it was filmed off Salt Island in the British Virgin Islands and released in 1977.

Supernal:
Just me so far - I love watching men drool, slobber & whimper! :10:

I do NOT slobber!:D

Most times.

....(learnt) is a great word.I love to throw it into a conversation any chance I get and watch peoples reactions..

Bah, the source site pulled my picture link from my previous post, so I stored the picture elsewhere so it hopefully won't break. Here is the picture (from original post):

JessicaAlba_IntoTheBlue.jpg

I saw both Into the Blue and The Cave, finally. Into the Blue is actually not bad. Nothing too embarassing in the diving, pretty standard and predictable plot line but nothing embarassing there either. A lot of nice cinematography. The Cave kinda sucked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom