Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would you STOP planting ideas in thier heads?! Geeze! You have no idea what the average male New England diver is like!

Gidds:
Would you STOP planting ideas in thier heads?! Geeze! You have no idea what the average male New England diver is like!

Send me one so that I might find out. Be sure he is my type. I will PM u my address.

jeckyll:
drbill: Unless they are dead, I don't know any guys that wouldn't dive with here. Or her character. Whichever really :wink:
There ya go

frank...at this point..me thinks I might just make it....

black 2 sugars right? or jack daniels?

lord1234:
frank...at this point..me thinks I might just make it....
Great. And Gidds last time we dove it was a balmy 41 degrees. And they say 50 degrees now for Saturday. Thats air temp. 41 is water.

Water temp?? WHO CARES!! We get to dive! wahoooo.. btw I call dibbs on being jessica's dive buddy eyebrow lol

Damn....unable to make it....no diving this weekend for me.

Gidds..you do own a drysuit, right? Why so worried about temps? Looks like a nice day for diving. Bring a good light, gets dark fast. Have fun!:wink:

oooops

Owning a drysuit does not make me impervious to cold therefore I must find out how cold it is, calculate how long I can stay in at that temp without needing an abulance then do a risk assesment and cost analysis as to whether or not it is worth my time to drive an hour and a half to freeze my butt off for half an hour underwater and get harassed to death. Questions?

johnnyseko:
You will be Missed. And I am Making 5 Gallons of my world famous Chilli. Ok Its really Skyline Chilli from Chicago but I had to have it shipped.

Back
Top Bottom