Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnny,, this unacceptable. You have already been billed as a major attraction.
The worlds toughest diver! It would also be nice if gidds would show up, and bring with her, the posse from RI. You know who you are (CHRIS).....That is, if the fresh water lesions have cured yet. ( I understand that urine will neutralize the freshwater stings) We'll have you covered. ;-) Lisa????..... If you will stoop to the crappy pond dive, this should be a welcome respite! Come on folks, The sun will be out this time!!!!
And you will not be subjected to the luxury "dive village", I promise! AND,,, I also promise to provide heat for those that need to warm up. Jim Jam, has tentitively agreed to wear a bikini if Jessica is a no show, and you will NOT want to miss that! It is also acceptable to bring a buddy with you, to give it a try, in fact, we incourage it.

Gidds, This isn't a death march to Korea. And no one is going to harass you, well......maybe just me, but you should be used to that by now. We will have a place to get warm, and food, Jim Jam in a bikini, and "lord" knows what else! You missed the last one, come on over and have a little fun.

i will be wetsuiting it...so heat might be needed...

dbg40:
Gidds, This isn't a death march to Korea. And no one is going to harass you, well......maybe just me, but you should be used to that by now. We will have a place to get warm, and food, Jim Jam in a bikini, and "lord" knows what else! You missed the last one, come on over and have a little fun.

maybe:28:

dbg40:

Jim Jam in a Bikini, No luxury village..... I guess I'll have to go just for the diving. Come on Gidds that big eel is just waiting for you. We came across her little sister too. Vis last time was at least 35' water temp was dancing around 40. Johnnhy it just won't be the same with out seeing all that neoprene making it's way to the water.

oh I'm being tempted with viscious slimey aquatic animals, you guys know the way to a girl's heart :rolleyes:

Gidds:
oh I'm being tempted with viscious slimey aquatic animals, you guys know the way to a girl's heart :rolleyes:

HEY!... There's no need to call me names!

Gidds:

Viscous.... I promise I will try to keep Dbg40 in check :D There should be plenty of people for you to mitten biff and chase with your lp hose. that should help keep you warm. Frank's chili.... that sounds like a dangerous combination with a dry suit, especially for a buddy.

ctmax:
Viscous.... I promise I will try to keep Dbg40 in check :D There should be plenty of people for you to mitten biff and chase with your lp hose. that should help keep you warm. Frank's chili.... that sounds like a dangerous combination with a dry suit, especially for a buddy.
Chilli on a bed of pasta chicago style. And sunshine while diving in New England with temps in the 50's on Feb 4th. Priceless. Trolls need not apply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom