Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frank...any "compliant" buddies gonna be there?

dbg40:
You know who you are (CHRIS).....

Are we speaking in the metaphysical sense or just about the name on my c-card?

Frank Hayes:
Chilli on a bed of pasta chicago style. And sunshine while diving in New England with temps in the 50's on Feb 4th. Priceless. Trolls need not apply.

Frank, Now you have my attention... I grew up in a Italian restaurant, I can't stay away from something that sounds that good. AND Diving how can anyone refuse?

Chris,,,, metaphysical???? You met Dbg40 right? :D

dbg40:
Lisa????..... If you will stoop to the crappy pond dive, this should be a welcome respite!

I really wish we could make it, but unfortunately this weekend is out.
Don't fret, you haven't seen the last of this dynamic duo yet!!:wink:

lisa_j:
I really wish we could make it, but unfortunately this weekend is out.
Don't fret, you haven't seen the last of this dynamic duo yet!!:wink:

EXTREMELY disapointed!! PLEASE don't tell us that you are diving some 15 foot silt hole just to diss us?

lord1234:
frank...any "compliant" buddies gonna be there?

Hmmmmmmmm....... Maybe you should bring your own "COMPLIANT BUDDY", im not sure any of the guys here go that way. If, however, you mean divers that dive in some particular fashion that you prefer as a sport diver. All I can say is that ALL, safe divers are welcome to enjoy the day without comment about their style, or gear configuration, as long as it's done safely. It is to be a dive park for all to have fun.

true...but I am lookin for a buddy for myself....i make no comments on other divers gear/dive configuration....as long as it is done safely!

dbg40:
.....It is TO BE a dive park for all to have fun.

TO BE??? It already is, Isn't it? I haven't seen anyone yet leave there with out having fun. 50 and sunny... In Feb.... and Frank, who could ask for more.

lord1234:
true...but I am lookin for a buddy for myself....i make no comments on other divers gear/dive configuration....as long as it is done safely!
Roger That Mike, Brother Ed has a big team coming and has invited all divers to enjoy a fun filled day. How did you make out on the fundies class?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom