Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctmax:
Chris,,,, metaphysical???? You met Dbg40 right? :D

Well he had a Shaolin monk hairstyle going so I figured maybe he was into that sort of thing.... :D

dbg40:
Good doctor, I do mean YOU!

I don't know why, but I suddenly have a picture in my head of you pointing at me while dressed in an Uncle Sam outfit. Except the outfit has a dive flag theme rather than the usual stars and stripes.

RIOceanographer:
I don't know why, but I suddenly have a picture in my head of you pointing at me while dressed in an Uncle Sam outfit. Except the outfit has a dive flag theme rather than the usual stars and stripes.

Hmmmmmm.........This could be a new look....do you think the chicks would dig it??

dbg40:
Hmmmmmm.........This could be a new look....do you think the chicks would dig it??

You wear that and they won't be able to take their eyes off of you! :14:

lord1234:
true...but I am lookin for a buddy for myself....i make no comments on other divers gear/dive configuration....as long as it is done safely!

Ill dive with ya... Just has to be early, I am getting on a plane Sunday going to the Keys....... Safe and Compliant!...:D ...Fundies in the spring..

cbsaw:
Ill dive with ya... Just has to be early, I am getting on a plane Sunday going to the Keys....... Safe and Compliant!...:D ...Fundies in the spring..

Im out, (back).... Let me know if you want the location of the dates and initials we found on the wall. There at 70' and should be easy to find. Pretty cool find.

Sure.. I will probally jump in for one, depending on how ambitous I feel about spending the rest of the day packing, wet gear, probally wont know untill Saturday morning.. I figured your backside would keep you dry...

cbsaw...call me at (Five Oh Eight)-561-0687 after 9pm EST tonite, lets chit chat...otherwise if you have a Verizon Wireless cell phone...call me anytime(out of minutes for the month so trying not to use before night/weekends time)

Chris, I forgot about the trip, I will be more than happy to give you my DS for the morning, so you don't have to deal with a wet suit. Just let me know. The same goes for the rest of the stuff you don't want wet.

dbg40:
Chris, I forgot about the trip, I will be more than happy to give you my DS for the morning, so you don't have to deal with a wet suit. Just let me know. The same goes for the rest of the stuff you don't want wet.
DBG40, Does this mean you and I are bubble buddies?

Back
Top Bottom