July 4 Sunset Cruise with Cozumel Sailing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just like to have an informal poll. Right now we sit at 13 people signed up for this cruise. I feel pretty confident that we are going to get more. would you like to make this a private cruise of Invaders and Scubaboard members only? If we do decide to do private cruise would you be open to two outsiders joining us as she does have a couple that wants to do cruise that week.

We now have 18 people comitted to the Sunset Cruise. I think we can take between 25-28 people so we are going to make this a private trip. If you are on the fence about doing this you better make up your mind ASAP!! In 2-3 more days I'm going to open it up to any Scubaboard member that wants to join us.

BLUE = Invason Crew
Red = Non Invasion Scubaboard member

1. diverg
2. Pansiren
3. Pelagicsal
4. James R. & Janet
5. TomZ and RebecccZ
6. ramasule +1
7. sawyersdad +3
8. cardzard
9. Roxanne
10. dukeh20
11. pink penguin
12. Glada

We now have 20 people comitted to the Sunset Cruise. I think we can take between 25-28 people so we are going to make this a private trip. If you are on the fence about doing this you better make up your mind ASAP!! In 2-3 more days I'm going to open it up to any Scubaboard member that wants to join us.

BLUE = Invason Crew

1. diverg
2. Pansiren
3. Pelagicsal
4. James R. & Janet
5. TomZ and RebecccZ
6. ramasule +1
7. sawyersdad +3
8. cardzard
9. Roxanne
10. dukeh20
11. pink penguin
12. Glada
13 kss1dvr and Bonnie

Folks that makes 21.

BLUE = Invason Crew

1. diverg
2. Pansiren
3. Pelagicsal
4. James R. & Janet
5. TomZ and RebecccZ
6. ramasule +1
7. sawyersdad +3
8. cardzard
9. Roxanne
10. dukeh20
11. pink penguin
12. Glada
13 kss1dvr and Bonnie
14. STwill

---------- Post added ----------

As of right now we have 21 spots filled and the max is 25. The recommended number is 20/21 which leaves some room to move around. As I do not want to keep anyone off I'm ok with filling her to the max. The cost will be $35/pp adult and $25/pp non alcoholic drinker.

Here is what we have to look forward to on our sunset cruise, premium booze, bbq'd chicken wings, mexican pinwheels, pico de gallo, soft drinks, water, juices and guacamole and chips.

Deposits?

Deposits?
I'll cover the deposit. Balance is due the day of the trip preferrably in cash.

That is unless everyone wants to pay me in advance and I'll take care of the final payment. That may be the easiest thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom