Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's off Eric so count us both in. And I really and truly wouldnt worry about those who live far away, Im thinking if I can get up a 4am to dive at Venice beach, then they can too :)D love ya mean) I too can put someone up for the night if needed, we're about a half hour or less from Jupiter.

baitedstorm:
I too can put someone up for the night if needed, we're about a half hour or less from Jupiter.
Was what i was hoping to hear you say :wink: Of course the drive isnt all that far from Orlando, but its not nice at that time!

No worries Simon, your welcome to crash here! Just watch your feet if Darrel comes by you... lol

Sounds like 0830 is the time then.

I just got an email from Capt Paul. HE stated that they have been seeing LEMMONs! It is that time of year again folks and they are just starting to come.

As for signing up on this trip follow the link and make the sign up online, Paul said his "walk in" price has went up to $50.00 but has kept his computer price down to $45.00 still, for now.

You can reserve tanks (Air or nitrox) through him as well as any other equip needed. The directions are on the site and all the info you should need. Feel free to ask other members here and of course myself if you need any info about this dive if you have never done it before.

This is gonna be great! ESPecially if you have only been diving WPB. When I lived in Orlando I drove by Jupiter all the time and had no idea..

Orlando Eric:
I just got an email from Capt Paul. HE stated that they have been seeing LEMMONs! It is that time of year again folks and they are just starting to come.
I've heard that before, didnt see a single one! That was however in mid-december, might have been too early, but they said plenty were there :wink:
OrlandoEric:
As for signing up on this trip follow the link and make the sign up online, Paul said his "walk in" price has went up to $50.00 but has kept his computer price down to $45.00 still, for now.
So we are going for 45, or can we barter a group rate if we have a few going? Looks like either you or Vickie are our lead people here being local and all :wink: We might be able to drop to 35 or 40 if we get a decent number going.

Lemon sharks???? Already rethinking my "no diving until March or April" stance.....

It is an amazing dive.... I know where your coming from Simon but honestly, I dont want my Credit card being the one the Captain holds onto and then everyone cancels. (see 3 tank dive out of WPB thread for refrence :D) $45 isn't a bad price for the dives we'll be doing. I personally dont know the Captain and wouldnt feel comfortable asking for a discount for SB'ers.

Lemons? YEAH!!!
Count me in tenatively for now. I know its gonna be cold, but to see the lemons might just be worth it!

Scuba_Jenny:
Lemons? YEAH!!!
Count me in tenatively for now. I know its gonna be cold, but to see the lemons might just be worth it!
just need the salt,.....

Scuba_Jenny:
Lemons? YEAH!!!

Just dive dry :D

I'll even loan ya my argon bottle! :11:

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom