Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awwhhh geee thanks, but I think I would rather have that hot chocolate you are bringing! LOL

I want some too, well hot tea would be better

Scuba_Jenny:
awwhhh geee thanks, but I think I would rather have that hot chocolate you are bringing! LOL

Oh, but argon keeps you just so toasty warm! :D

diver doh:
Wear appropriate thermals :wink: The water round here isnt that cold - i have been good in my 200wt fleece in 72F water for 5 hours and 63F water for an hour or so (could have been longer but for my timing constraints) - would have loved it out in SoCal where it was 55F - brrr :wink:

diver doh:
But I gots no drysuit to put it in!

Sign up from the link on the orginal post. Saying "I'm in" here does not guarantee a spot on the 12 person boat.

What is the price for hiring the entire boat out? I reckon we can get 12 conch's on this.

just did it Eric, me and Darrel are in

Simbrooks. - I am not a dive master / instructor or dive coridinator. This trip is a first come first serve basis of a group of people independantely diving the same boat. I am just trying to facilitate the signing up process.

There are no group discounts. We are not actually chartering the boat. However since it seems that it will be all conch divers I am sure that we can pick the spot. I have picked the spot before on this boat by just being the loudest.

I am applying the KISS principal to this trip.

I am sure it will be great fun and worth the time and money. Afterwoards there is a good mexican joint down the road. If this boat fills we can go after the 1400 hrs boat. (2:00 PM)

eric

Ok, was just wondering if this was a possibility as you can get some decent deals that way, but sometimes you have a bit more monetary risk. Have signed up too.

Oh, just to remind folks, at the end of booking you can print out a release/boarding pass - not sure if you can go back in and print one afterwards, but it might be best to sign up when you have a computer with a printer by it. I forgot about that issue last year when i last went with these guys.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom