Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CosbySweater
I’m very near the geographic center of VA in Lynchburg. I can see the Peaks of Otter out of the bay window in my den.
🐸

Very cool. I might have well been on a different planet as I lived in Northern VA (Fairfax county). Very different from Lynchburg!

Weather Data from:
12/14/2023 10:58:15AM​

72.2°F
Current Temp
77%
Current Humidity
1025.23mb
Current Pressure
+0.60 mb/hr
Current Pressure Trend
43.0 mph
Current Wind Speed
58.0 mph
Recent High Wind Gust
E
Current Wind Direction

JDC requires divers to have Nitrox Cert. I am Nitrox Cert but my youngest son (20) is not interested in getting Nitrox Cert. Should I conclude, he can't dive with JDC? There is no waiver?

JDC requires divers to have Nitrox Cert. I am Nitrox Cert but my youngest son (20) is not interested in getting Nitrox Cert. Should I conclude, he can't dive with JDC? There is no waiver?
Nearly certain your son would not be able to dive with JDC. They reliability check your certs if they do not know you well. I would not even try it.

Jupiter Scuba Diving/Kyalami does not appear to require nitrox, there are probably other operators you can use. Other SBers can help you here, I use JDC

Nearly certain your son would not be able to dive with JDC. They reliability check your certs if they do not know you well. I would not even try it.

Jupiter Scuba Diving/Kyalami does not appear to require nitrox, there are probably other operators you can use. Other SBers can help you here, I use JDC
would you recommend any of these operators in the Palm Beach Inlet?
1. Brownie's
2. Calypso
3. Deep Obsession
4. FSC
5. FSD
6. Ocean Quest
7. Walkers

We dove with Pura Vida and it was awesome. I am just looking for a second operator as an option.

would you recommend any of these operators in the Palm Beach Inlet?
1. Brownie's
2. Calypso
3. Deep Obsession
4. FSC
5. FSD
6. Ocean Quest
7. Walkers

We dove with Pura Vida and it was awesome. I am just looking for a second operator as an option.
I frequently use Walker's and Narcosis out of Riviera Beach Marina, both are excellent.

Do we all agree that the Nitrox Certification is nothing but a money grab by the
certifying agencies?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom