Jupiter recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jupiter Dive still operates two boats. Now it is the Republic 4 and the Republic 7. Republic 7 is larger than Temptation and has a ladder.

You should find new new boat to be just as satisfactory as the Temptation.

The Temptation was replaced by a bigger, faster boat, Republic VII, which came out of the Keys. The Temptation was a great boat, but the Republic VII is even better! The staff is still fantastic, so come on down and try the VII!

The Temptation was replaced by a bigger, faster boat, Republic VII, which came out of the Keys. The Temptation was a great boat, but the Republic VII is even better! The staff is still fantastic, so come on down and try the VII!

The Republic VII, sounds like Gary's old boat?

What happened to Capt. Paul?

Yes, that was Gary's old boat. Sounds like you're familiar with it. I believe I heard that Paul moved north someplace (out of Florida), but he's not in the area anymore, anyway. His move had nothing to do with JDC. Capt. Mike and Capt. Tim are both great Capt. If you ever dove with Capt. Mike, he brings the boat right to you and you climb right out of the water. Capt. Tim can also do this, but some people don't like the boat looking as if it's going to hit you, so he brings it close enough to get out comfortably, but not right to your "front door" so to speak. I'm not sure who Gerry sold the Temptation to, but if you really want to know, I can ask him tomorrow night when I go night diving (unless you want to join us :eyebrow: ), then you can ask him yourself. I'll also get the full story on Paul.

Stu, looks like we were posting at the same time and had the same thing to say.....LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom