Just Booked Flights for 9 Days, 8/27, Hotel Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have stayed at Blue Angel & although it's a nice place with great views it's primarily a divers hotel. My non swimmer wife found it like an abandoned hotel with no one around during the mornings because everyone seemed to have gone diving. It was a bit better in the afternoons which is why she refuses to stay there again. Price wise Hotel Cozumel ends up as a better bargain & gives you more relax time if you do the AI option. We still eat out too but aren't forced to go out for every meal other than breakfast. We ALWAYS try to eat at Blue Angel at least once per trip though because the restaurant has great food at fair prices.

This is a good thread. My fiance does not dive, and although we do not have kids, her requirements would be very similar to go to Coz, so this is perfect.

For her, the Blue Angel pool might be fine. Kids probably want a bigger pool for horseplay. BA also doesn't have a beach but you can lounge on the edge of the ocean without gritty sand getting into dark places.

Thanks everyone for the responses, this is great info! I'm going to have my wife read this thread and make a decision!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom