Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yet another example of how evolution skipped the male species entirely. :D

You know why God created man before woman, don't you? He created man first because he didn't want someone standing over His shoulder telling him how to do it right. :D

You know why God created man before woman, don't you? He created man first because he didn't want someone standing over His shoulder telling him how to do it right. :D

It didn't take man long to make a mess and need a woman to help him get out of it.:D

It didn't take man long to make a mess and need a woman to help him get out of it.:D

uh huh...

I am sure that's what you all think.

Yesterday I saw something that happens fairly often at my park, and I am sure at others as well.

There's this guy trying to back his trailer into a site. His wife is out "directing" him.

Her hand signals look like she's swatting at flies.

The poor guy is trying to not run her over, because she's standing right where he's trying to put the trailer.

She's saying left, while pointing right.

The arms are waiving, and she's yelling for him to stop pull out and try it again, just as he was about to have it.

She pretty much made a mess of things.

In the end, I am sure she believed that even though he finally got fed up, told her to shut up and get out of the way, and then was able to do it the first time, that she was an essential part of the operation....

Yeah, thanks ladies.

Ah, Denise, I don't know where you got YOUR theological training or what Bible YOU are using, but it was the WOMAN that listened to the devil and messed up paradise! :wink:

Adam would have been just fine if he hadn't gotten tired of Eve's nagging and finally gave in and ate the fruit she offered him.

Eve: Here Adam. Eat.
Adam: What's this?
Eve: A new recipe.
Adam: Don't look like something we are supposed to eat.
Eve: Aw, just shut up and eat it! Do you have any idea how long I have slaved to get your meals for you? Do you?
Adam: Ah, no...
Eve: SEE! You don't care. If you loved me, you would eat the food I make for you. (Sobbing: boo, hoo) Have you been seeing another woman?? Have you??
Eve: Well then, WHERE have you been all day?
Adam: Ah, well, I was at work. God told me to name all the animals and ...
Eve: E-X-C-U-S-E-S!!!! You just don't love me!! You won't eat my cooking! You won't ... (nag, nag, nag)
Adam: Fine! Give it to me, I'll eat the stupid thing!

He then ate the fruit and the rest is history! Women have been nagging men and offering them poisonous concoctions every since! :eyebrow:

Put that frying pan away woman! :D

Ah, Denise, I don't know where you got YOUR theological training or what Bible YOU are using, but it was the WOMAN that listened to the devil and messed up paradise! :wink:

Adam would have been just fine if he hadn't gotten tired of Eve's nagging and finally gave in and ate the fruit she offered him.

Eve: Here Adam. Eat.
Adam: What's this?
Eve: A new recipe.
Adam: Don't look like something we are supposed to eat.
Eve: Aw, just shut up and eat it! Do you have any idea how long I have slaved to get your meals for you? Do you?
Eve: SEE! You don't care. If you loved me, you would eat the food I make for you. (Sobbing: boo, hoo) Have you been seeing another woman?? Have you??
Eve: Well then, WHERE have you been all day?
Adam: Ah, well, I was at work. God told me to name all the animals and ...
Eve: E-X-C-U-S-E-S!!!! You just don't love me!! You won't eat my cooking! You won't ... (nag, nag, nag)
Adam: Fine! Give it to me, I'll eat the stupid thing!

He then ate the fruit and the rest is history! Women have been nagging men and offering them poisonous concoctions every since! :eyebrow:

Put that frying pan away woman! :D

LOL-Must be a Europian translation???? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom