Just want to share...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Oh give me a break, I've seen an equal amount of newbie Pinoy divers rototill dive sites!:no
no i'm serious pak....... everybody gives noobs grief about churning up the bottom, that's almost universal

but we've been on the case of J and K dive groups w/o specifying training level/ experience... in fact, they are considered here in the PPD as exemplars of coral-crushing habits

that's why we're on to you, remember?

Jag

ROTFL....guys you're all soooo funny...stop hijacking my thread :D..Pak, where you find those photos???

anyways, I used to have color pink from mask, bcd( Cressi pa nun, with pinkhighlites), custom made wetsuit I got from a dive shop ( in Lucky Plaza, Singapore) gloves..fins. I mellowed down na...so now I'm only keeping my fins in pink..and the rest..boring color black. hehehe

shugar:
no i'm serious pak....... everybody gives noobs grief about churning up the bottom, that's almost universal

but we've been on the case of J and K dive groups w/o specifying training level/ experience... in fact, they are considered here in the PPD as exemplars of coral-crushing habits

that's why we're on to you, remember?

Jag

during my OW check out i remember clearly seeing a J or K diver rolling on the sandy slope in front of sunbeam. the eyes gave him away. that scene i will never forget. it was so hilarious :rofl3:

@celina: sorry for the hijack, and black ain't boring hehehe

scubatoys has just the right BCD for this guy:

http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=RipTideBC

pakman:
how about these Japanese divers in German Channel! Celine, you gotta get the pink suit!!!:D edit: actually the guy is wearing dayglo orange but the female sitting behind had dayglo PINK!

IMG_7342.jpg

jonix:
riptide.jpg

ponkan na ponkan! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

hey, its supposed to be a rough and tumble BCD for rescuers.

seriously, must be a cultural thing for some divers. i used to dive with pacifico azul which is favored by japanese divers. there, i've seen single wetsuits with sections of neon yellow, green, purple and what-have-you. topped off with fuschia mask band.

@celine. yo there. saw your pics on multiply. real cool. how was the photo comp? was in sogod and wasnt able to attend the ceremony last saturday.

Back
Top Bottom