Just want to share...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the pink fins! I think sharks like them too...:wink:

jigo:
hey, its supposed to be a rough and tumble BCD for rescuers.

@celine. yo there. saw your pics on multiply. real cool. how was the photo comp? was in sogod and wasnt able to attend the ceremony last saturday.

thank you very mucho, James. Didnt attend it, I was in Donsol, Sorsogon, swimming with whalesharks. Check out my pics and vid at multiply. :D

come on, theres nothing wrong with diving in fashion. :)

@celine, i also realized how purple looks so cool underwater. too bad i realized it too late. with my wetsuit's neon green sleeves, its fashion suicide.

i am not fashion minded but i could do well not adding anymore embarassment underwater! hehe

My dive setup has a boy blue theme :D

rhadamantus:
come on, theres nothing wrong with diving in fashion. :)

@celine, i also realized how purple looks so cool underwater. too bad i realized it too late. with my wetsuit's neon green sleeves, its fashion suicide.

i am not fashion minded but i could do well not adding anymore embarassment underwater! hehe

true, maggie! Neon green is ok...but nothing could be worse than going all white underwater..yikes!

Have you seen him lately, he ain't pretty no more :shakehead

probably had a paradigm shift, koya caloy!

Next time I'm in Tokyo,I'm definitely going to pick up the brightest/ loudest wetsuit!

Back
Top Bottom