Key Largo Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're cheap and good. I think they charge extra to go to the Duane or Spiegel Grove. New boats.

I will second the reccomendation for Bluewater Divers.
Their boat can take 10 I believe, but they rarely take more than 6.
The even took me to the Duane once by myself, when other people no-showed. I think most ops would have canceled, Instead they took me & Brent gave me a Great tour of the Duane.
They are not the cheapest, but I promise you they will earn their fee.
Whoever you chose, make sure you dive the Grove, If you are into wrecks, and qualified for 100'-120', its an awsome dive.
I am going back next week to see it again myself.
Dive safe,

Thanks everyone for the great feedback on Key Largo Dive Operators. I do apologize if this thread was repetitive. Forgive me . . . I'm an engineer >>> MUST HAVE DATA <<<

The way I see it::magnify:

Don't want to pay too much;
Don't want bad or unsafe service;
Don't want to be on a cattle boat;
Do want a well run, safe, fair priced dive operator.

Blue Water Divers, Silent World and Divers City all have nice 30' boats that carry about 10 to 12 divers at a good price. Safety is mostly my responsibility. I don't think I could go wrong with any of them.

F.Y.I. - Silent World has been in operation for 14 years in the same location.

:relaxing:

My wife and I had dove all around the world and Blue Water Divers are the kind of op we seek out. They are small - pay attention to detail, have great equipment and most importantly - we felt very comfortable diving with them the whole time we were there. It's like diving with old friends!

I can vouch for www.keylargodiving.com

and

www.scuba-do.com

Have dived with both several times...Divers City enjoys a good reputation ...

again, blue water divers will be my choice. I have never used the other ones though. I have looked around for prices a couple of times around the key largo area and have never got a better price than what we get from brent and his pips...

You will feel comfortable with them since the moment you arrive at the dock.

... hope I can go down there soon....

bye
ivan:) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom