Knives for Seaquest ProQB+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you! It happens that I bought the newest proqb+ with the Surelock pockets and ended up having the knife included in the package. But- I'll lose it at some point- so will be needing to buy another. Again thanks.

A note if anyone is looking for a Seaquest BC (and learning the differences) and doesn't want to repeat my running around: In S. Florida, there are three versions of the proqb available (I'm not sure if the simplest has a "+" ) but anyway, one shop only had the one without the grommets and could not get the other two. One shop had the one with the grommets but could not get the one with the SureLock pockets. Then, I found a shop with the SureLock pockets. What a difference! It's not just the lock system, the pockets open up and you can put lots of stuff in them.

It takes a lot of running around but I did learn that the ones with the grommets but no Surelock are on close out at at least one store chain- so if you don't care about pocket space or the lock system- it's a perfect time to save some money. Hope this helps someone out.
Mikel

Back
Top Bottom