Lake wedowee?? Wedowee, Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll talk to relaoder77724 today we'll set a date and go. Is there any dates we need to black out? I cant the 29th of march.

22nd of march? Any objections.

There are no dive shops around so be ready to bring everything you'd need.

22 is perfect for me thats is the tail end of my spring break

Goodness our spring break isn't until april. But its after a payday for me LOL.

Reloader77724 said he was good for the 22nd. I can swing two divers maybe three in my boat, reloader the same maybe one other diver. So that's 6 divers maybe 7.

Anyone else wanna go? Anyone got a pontoon? LOL.

I already have other plans on the 22nd, but I will get out there another time for sure. Make sure you post how the dive goes.

10-4, Will do.

Bamamedic you in for the 22nd? Nobody else want to swim around in the dark?

So far its
1. Reloader77724
2. Bnow0707
3. Noladiver

I'd be really interested how this dive goes. My parents bought property before the lake was there and ended up with 750 ft of water frontage. Alas, they sold and made a fortune but I'd be interested in diving the lake at a later date with you guys.

March 22nd sounds great....looks like I have that day off. Any idea how far the lake is from Tuscaloosa?

Probably about three hours. I live about 45mins from bluewater and it another 45mins from my house to the lake. We can all meet here in town and drive to the lake.

Oh wait a minute your driving a miata so it should be about 2hours....................if you dont text message:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:. Just kiddin, google says about 2 1/2 hours to the lak from tuscaloosa.

How many divers can you get on your bass boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom