Lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikswi:
I ran to the defense of the LDS owner, just like you ran to UP's. Lets call it a night.

That was quite the run. 3 years of running must be a world record...

Snowbear:
Why would anyone even care what anyone else said almost 3 years ago?

Have to agree with snowbear on this one. When I first started reading this thread I thought is was going to be a good one. Now it is just very old news GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!

I about cried when I read "that was quite the run".
Thanks.

LOL true.......I was just looking over some of the older posts from this guy is all. I should of left it alone, I forgot how much everyone likes to jump into the latest cause, just to belong.

Have at it folks, I dont have time to come around much anymore so it will probably be a while before I can read everyones shot. I knew it wouldnt be long before the guns turned.......
SeanQ:
That was quite the run. 3 years of running must be a world record...

I had the same type of trouble fitting my son for a wetsuit when he first certified. I worked with the LDS for half a day trying on every combination of suits that he had, including combos of johns and janes trying to find a suit that would fit my son for our first OW trip together in Lake Superior. Owner wanted him to jam into a mens small and tuff it out. I found Liquid Fit and ordered a custom that Carolyn made and delivered within 2 weeks just before we left for our trip. When the owner heard that I got a custom he blew his cork. I stopped by to purchase a hood and discovered that he did not have my size in stock. He went to his rental stock and pulled out a medium and gave it to me and said "you won't get that kind of service online". The medium was at least a size to small anyway so I gave it back to him and left the store. I had purchased almost every piece of my gear and my sons gear from this store as well as training and trips. I now travel 40 minutes to get to my new LDS.

Bottom Line treat me with respect and maintain my business, treat me like a jerk and I will use another store. The old theory applies here folks do good for a person and they will tell 5 people treat me like crap and I will tell everyone I know.

UP, if the guy is not going out he should be. [TURN DEFENSE OFF]

Mitten Diver

WOW this is an old thread... didnt even notice I now agree with snowbear, who gives a rats a-- :D

When that post was written you had not even been to that LDS, and I stand by what I wrote.

:lol3:

Back
Top Bottom