LeisurePro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
My friend ordered a BCD from a mail-order scuba place once... but when he opened the box it was full of angry Africanized Honey Bees instead. They stung him on the eyeballs and privates. His last words to me were "I should have gone to my LDS".

chuckle on that one! BEEEEEEZZZ OH MY GOD THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

UWSojourner:
OK. I'm relatively new to diving (6 mos). I have bought some equipment at a local scuba shop (BC and Reg), but I ordered a BC and Reg for spouse from LeisurePro recently for Christmas (actually after Christmas).

It seems some of you think its a big gamble. Are they reputable? They seem to say you can return things. The convenience and cost seemed good, but are the products not genuine or used?

Any help appreciated. (posted this in wrong spot first under lights, sorry for duplicate)

They are a great company, the customer service is excellent and I have purchased from them several times. That being said, I would not purchase certain things from them since I would prefer the warranties and guaranties that come with purchasing from an LDS. Anything that needs to be serviced annually, or equipment with lifetime warranties are worth getting at your LDS. Anything else though is fair game and I would not hesitate to purchase from them.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom