Lembeh - can you help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks to all my good friends for their reactions.

I am not feeling sick or dying, and I am still giving courses right here on Bunaken,
but I am very sorry for this Harley bloke, whom I have never met, who obviously has a serious delusions problem.
There are excellent psychiatrists for that kind of problem back in Europe, I hear ;-)

Christiane

+1 with Angelfish:
I've got an email from Christiane TODAY writing from Froggies, of course ! The Belgium couple does not seem to be around anymore, but Christiane and her dive guides team are...
All the rumours got me worried, but I should have known better and get real actual direct information...
This is of course excellent news for everybody who have been there before and plan to go back, like me.

Angelfish: I am going in November as well. So maybe we'll meet !

I'll be there from end of October to november 4.
It would be fun to meet you there !

Couldn't resist - we'll be there before you in July. So you will be able to read the post before you go.

Are we looking forward to it? Difficult question there!

Couldn't resist - we'll be there before you in July. So you will be able to read the post before you go.

Are we looking forward to it? Difficult question there!

Super lucky you ! Waiting till november is going to be so long for me... Even if I am going diving in 2 weeks in Sharm, this is still Bunaken I dream of !

Hello Angelfish, pelan-pelan, & all those who convinced me Froggies was the place to go!
I received an e-mail from Froggies on June 7, which begins: "I'm Benny, new manager at Froggies. A while ago Christiane decided to start concentrating even more in conservation of the reefs and nature and that's why she is no longer here with us at Froggies. But she is still here in Manado, building a house for herself." Benny went on to say that everything would continue as it has been, and indeed, he sounds like a caring and capable manager. Has anyone been there recently? If so, what can you tell us about the new management? I'll be there from Aug. 1st to 12th, and had very much looked forward to meeting Christiane...

We are now counting the days to going. Will report back when we return. Interesting news - and no surprise to us - things like mimics are being sighted Manado-side. We like diving some of the secluded spots on the Manado-side coast and over the years we have seen things like mandarin fish, hairy frogfish, pygmy seahorses and the like.

Before we go - anybody been out there recently and have any comments about what they've seen and at which location?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom