Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_baula:
call center trash

hahahahahahahahahahahaha (sorry... dripping with bitterness kasi i couldn't resist)

ya... we'll be your surrogate BFs nalang muna... pero hands-off ako sa "buy me gear", "make masahe my feet" or "you don't love me anymore"... hehehehehe

Jag

PS
sali ka na ng dive-o-rama, it promises to be a wild time

jonix:
diver's knife on land ha....

parang ganito ba? or something a little more graphic maybe?

29zeppo1.jpg

Jag

it's a top-of-the-line BC knife... reverse ang effect on land... it's closer and 25% bigger on land than it is underwater

Jag

PS
oo off topic na tayo hahahahaha open tayo new thread to discuss the 101 ways iris can "attend" to her ex?

you can do a daytrip like Spoon and Jag or you can do the 23rd to 24th with us and use the Hut. it's almost 50% cheaper than rooms. literally open to the sea !!

tha's where the DM and Instructors are billeted pag full occupancy unless may mag sponsor sa amin hehehhehehhehehe.... Auxa tips..... hehehhehe

iris_baula:
not married... my boyfriend just left me for a call center trash (sorry kung nakasagasa - tao lang... bitter pa rin)

whats dive o rama? i'd love to join if i can afford it. will search after i send this message.

thanks for the warm welcome guys... oo nga, masaya =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom