Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_baula:
whats dive o rama? i'd love to join if i can afford it. will search after i send this message.

thanks for the warm welcome guys... oo nga, masaya =)

Iris,

Join Jonix for his Advanced Open Water (AOW) sa dive-o-rama para makasama sa twilight dive on the 23rd. Special rates for SB dive0o-rama attendees. Auxa want to join sa Advance class? then sa 24th there are a couple of dives free kasi 24th and 25th ang CLEAN-UP at Portulano.

Jonix has started his Knowledge review so pag dating sa 23rd we do all practical sessions no more paper work JUST PLAIN DIVING !!!! we can even do some briefings before the 23rd perhaps before dinner. lunch ... mainint, breakfast na lang)

hehehhehe

oh and did the guys mention it, on the 23rd sagot ko ang 2 cases of Beer. Halthron ....... free beers....

jonix:
buking :D

@iris: PM paolov if you want to pursue AOW...it was an offer i just can't refuse :wink:

Jonix, if you don't mind me asking, how much would the AOW course cost?

greatwolf:
Jonix, if you don't mind me asking, how much would the AOW course cost?

I would like very much to provide you the figure but I think it would be more appropriate to ask or PM paolo directly. :wink:

@caloy: we have the 2 cases secured na per master pao diba, if iris joins us...ano kaya ang freebee nya :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom