Lets hear your plans!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm hoping to take my AOW class to Panama City in June for a little bit of wreck diving (I'm going whether they go or not!). There will be the usual quarry dives, I'd really like to add some new ones to my collection.

Our vacation this year is a driving trip to Idaho, we're pulling the ski boat and may try to find some areas to dive too.

Ber :lilbunny:

diverbrian:
Big-T, as I recall, some members of the KPP has already offered to join as there. Do you people think that we should do this or stay warm a little while longer? LOL
What is your opinion of the April 24th weekend?

That way Tom can use his winter pass, and the rest of us will be able to access the quarry with our 12 dollar fee...

Plus the quarry shouldn't be terribly crowded in April

Ber - do you know what your schedule is going to be with the advanced class?

Ber Rabbit:
Our vacation this year is a driving trip to Idaho, we're pulling the ski boat and may try to find some areas to dive too.

Ber :lilbunny:
Do I dare ask why you're going to Idaho for a 'vacation' ?

Big-t-2538:
What is your opinion of the April 24th weekend?

That way Tom can use his winter pass, and the rest of us will be able to access the quarry with our 12 dollar fee...

Plus the quarry shouldn't be terribly crowded in April

Ber - do you know what your schedule is going to be with the advanced class?

I am in for this weekend as well.

You learn something new everyday, frankenmuth tom.

I thought pasties were something that strippers wore. LOL :laughing:

My wife and I as well as 10 people from our dive shop are off to CoCo view on 2/29 for a week of diving. I can't wait to go. I know I may get fired but i think while winter is still here that I should go to Belize sailing in Febuarry or early March. I can't go during the warm months because of work. It seems that my employers even though they agreed to vacation time never want me to go.

Big T: April 24 will be a check-out weekend for any OW students who didn't certify yet but want to take the AOW class, or it could be the weekend they decide to drop the AOW :ice: We'll do the AOW dives the following 3 weekends with a possible trip somewhere the weekend of May 22.

Idaho is a cool place! We're going to look at the mountains and ski/fish/maybe dive the lakes!
Ber

Hey Big-T? Are you going to mention this invitatation to the KPP members that may not wander over to this forum? Or do we want to look at another weekend?

We could move it back one weekend, that doesn't interfer with Easter, and then clears up anything that might conflict with possibly helping out Ber the weekend of her OW checkouts....

Besides that I'll have a whole new set-up (with the new double bag oxycheq wing) that I'll be itching to dive anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom