Lets hear your plans!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk:
Put me down as a tenative yes for Gilboa on 04-17-04. I may be in the pool that weekend, the schedule isn't set yet, so i'll let you know for sure.

Speaking of plans is anyone planning on going to the Great Lakes Shipwreck festival on 02-21-04? http://shipwreckfestival.org/

Might be another good place and time to meet. Looks like another great program this year.

Unfortunately I'm not going to make it to either event. I'll be out of town for the weekend of the Shipwreck Festival. Besides it's more expensive this year.

I could have made the 4/24 day at Gilboa but not the 17th. Tickets to The Champions on Ice we purchased a year ago take priority.

Paula

Tentative on attending both events. Hubby just suggested moving Valentine's day to the 21st (the 14th is bad this year) and going to the festival to celebrate. I put the dive on the calendar, hopefully nothing will interfere with that weekend!
Ber

gtxl1200:
Hello all, new to the board and I would like to say I plan on attending the gilboa event in April.

I'm glad that your first post was here. Let me be the first to welcome you to the board and the GLWC. I hope that you have lots of fun here.

Thanks, Long time listener first time caller. hehe. My regular dive buddy dove with frankenmuth-tom and cldwtr diver at higgins lake one time last year. We had talked about going to Gilboa a couple of times so now we dont have an excuse not to go. Looking forward to being a member on here and doing some more diving with this group this summer.

gtxl1200:
Hello all, new to the board and I would like to say I plan on attending the gilboa event in April.

Since your late signing up ya gotta bring beer for after hours :)

Oh man...you better be bringing a lot of beer then....

welcome to the board gtxl....hello I'm Big-T, and I don't have a problem drinking someone else's beer.

Big-t-2538:
Oh man...you better be bringing a lot of beer then....

welcome to the board gtxl....hello I'm Big-T, and I don't have a problem drinking someone else's beer.

I hear that about you, Big-T. That's all right, I don't have a problem drinking someone else's beer either. I've sure had enough of Tom's beer to enjoy it anyways.

I don't drink much, but my motto (as far as beer) is that life is too short to buy cheap beer! If this person dives with Tom and Dave, he has heard that one before, LOL.

gtxl1200:
Thanks, Long time listener first time caller. hehe. My regular dive buddy dove with frankenmuth-tom and cldwtr diver at higgins lake one time last year. We had talked about going to Gilboa a couple of times so now we dont have an excuse not to go. Looking forward to being a member on here and doing some more diving with this group this summer.

Welcome to the board gtxl1200!

I wouldn't mind getting in on that Gilboa trip too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom