Lets hear your plans!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it doesn't conflict with my being "on-call" at work. I'm sure that Cldwdiver (my little buddy Dave) would want to be there as well. That time of the year, it's warm enough to take the trailer down and stay the night and dive two days!

Let's start this as a new topic when we are a month or so out, to give everyone a chance to participate and plan for the trip.

Tom

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in!

Another [see all of Gilboa there is to see] weekend.
Bring every tank you can beg, borrow or ...um... find.

Put me down as a tenative yes for Gilboa on 04-17-04. I may be in the pool that weekend, the schedule isn't set yet, so i'll let you know for sure.

Speaking of plans is anyone planning on going to the Great Lakes Shipwreck festival on 02-21-04? http://shipwreckfestival.org/

Might be another good place and time to meet. Looks like another great program this year.

I really really really want to make it up for that....

DD posted it this morning elsewhere...and I'm going to be asking for a permission slip tonight from the wife..

That event looks like there is going to be loads of info, cool stuff to see, and some fairly respected researchers presenting material....

I want to go.....

Big-t-2538:
I really really really want to make it up for that....

DD posted it this morning elsewhere...and I'm going to be asking for a permission slip tonight from the wife..

That event looks like there is going to be loads of info, cool stuff to see, and some fairly respected researchers presenting material....

I want to go.....

I will definitely be going to Gilboa on the seventeenth. The Shipwreck festival may be a problem. My co-workers are already :cussing: because of me not being available to work my share of weekends (something about weekend charters in the summer and other people who deserve some of my time).

I want to go to the SVSU Dive Show and Scuba Swap meet on the April 3. That may be pushing things.

frankenmuth_tom:
....Who else has plans/goals/diving dreams for the coming season????

I just got back from my OW in Bonne Terre Mine, MO. It was awesome. Funny thing, only the divers from Michigan were wearing wetsuits... everyone else was dry :)

I think the ink may be dry on my c-card by the end of the month when we travel to Florida. (They promised me a temp card if I don't have it yet :) I am hoping I can get a dive or two in the Ginnie/Devil Springs area, since it is not too far from Disney.

If I have really great Karma, maybe a spot will open at Dive Quest at Epcot, so I can swim in their fishbowl too. I'm probably dreaming on that one, but hey, it's worth checking into.

My dive buddy and son James and I might be able to make the Shipwreck festival he has a hockey game that day in Jackson that we might just have to miss. This may be a game time decision.

Other than that we will be returning to Munising this year to dive with Peter Lindquist. I anticipate that we will be training for our AOW so that we can dive at the Straits this year as well. We would also like to get in some quarry diving as well as a couple of trips up to Higgins Lake. Then of course the local low viz lake diving here in the Jackson area. I would be up for a trip with the group as long as the diving could be tailored to our diving level, my son James is 13, will be 14 in April so I would not want to get to technical.

Look forward to meeting you guys this summer and sucking some compres sed air together, I may even be forced into an adult beverage or two topside afterwards.

Mitten Diver :chicken:

Back
Top Bottom