Let's Plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vcobra once bubbled...
I just noticed this thread and was wondering if anyone could participate in the dive, and if yes, is there any room left. I have yet to dive off Charleston and Hilton Head, but it seems like there is a good group down there and some very interesting sites to explore. Thanks,

Vinny

You can dive with us anytime. The groups and dives are not limited to the states outlined in our NDI charter.

I just spoke with one of the owners for the charter. She has to get with the other owner and check there schedule among other things and then they will get back to us.

8Buck you don't have to move, just meet us at the dive site. Wherever it is. R

Leave your egos @ the door, and no cliques either. Thats something I've encountered on dive trips and dive clubs. Those of us AOW and above should be very supportive of our newbie brothers and sisters. Maybe that would help with the diver dropout rate.

hey guys, nice job. just to say hi, im currently living in indialantic fl, but my parents actually live in beaufort. i spend alot of time up there and am actually due for a visit. if this get together works out to be during the right time, i would live to come up there, hang out and see what s.c diving is all about. would get to see the parents also.

tim

Hello there. Whenever you are coming to Beaufort, give us a shout. R

Ok I need to get a more definate head count.

We are looking at the possibilty of $100 for the charter seat. So far I have had yes or probably for:

pdeodge
starrieskies
Augustadivediva
Naturediver
SeaAngle
mgri
New2ScubaSC times 2
Victoriawtx
Scubaboy44
RavenC
SeaJay

SCScuba??

Now what about vcobra? and timmytes?

Anyone else to add or decline? I am trying to finalize some things. Once I get a definate I am in, I will let you know if we are diving from Beaufort or Savannah and have you secure your seat on the boat.

We are still planning a BYO cookout but that won't be expensive. We can work out the details. Also, I have had some contact me about places to stay, once you confirm you are in we will work out the details with accommodations, some will bunk together and save money. R

Raven,
It looks like I'm good to dive on the 15-16 Nov (is that the final date?). I can't foresee any problems with my schedule, but will let you know if any arise.

Updated list so far.

We are looking at the possibilty of $100 for the charter seat. So far I have had yes or probably for:

pdeodge
starrieskies
Augustadivediva
Naturediver
mgri
New2ScubaSC times 2
Victoriawtx
Scubaboy44
RavenC
SeaJay
vcobra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/