Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine:
OK. I got the overland times from Phil at Sogod Bay.

Tabloban - 3hrs
Hilongos -1.5hr
Bato - 1.5hr
Maasin - 35mins!

The ferry from Cebu to Hilongos is 2hrs + 1.5hrs looks really comfortable (9am-11am). I don't really want to wake up a 4am to catch the 5:30am flight down to Tacloban :).

Looks like I am heading to Cebu.. Mr Pak, you want to join me in Cebu?? :wink:
as Mike V. mentioned, "use a condom to prevent the spread"...

clgsamson:
as Mike V. mentioned, "use a condom to prevent the spread"...

I'm making sure I don't sleeping with my boxers on backwards if Tim's joining me in Cebu... :joke:

doooh, must review what I type before I post...

Koya:
We got the aircon rooms for $20 per night, $20 per dive but will go down to $18 on the third dive of the day. You've been to PG, Bohol and Malapascua, nothing new with the rates down in Southern Leyte. Take a look at Cebu Pacific go fares (P3k+).

damn u got cheap rates! the problem really are the leaves . . . . Thinking of excuse thinking of excuse. . . .

Koya is the reservation under your name, ill email sogod bay so i can get the rates and make a courtesy hold for now.

ishbaby:
damn u got cheap rates! the problem really are the leaves . . . . Thinking of excuse thinking of excuse. . . .

Koya is the reservation under your name, ill email sogod bay so i can get the rates and make a courtesy hold for now.
yes Ish, tell him you're the newest and latest addition to the revised list. Sogod contact is Phil Mcguire.

clgsamson:
:11: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

psst...you'll be doing that till the New Year..he's your brokeback bunkmate in Sogod too!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I might have to do the same!

dang, doesn't look like Cathay/PAL has the direct HKG-CEB flight on Sat 23rd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom