Looking for a good, cheap 3/2mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnarlysb

Registered
Reaction score
hi there

im looking for a cheap 3/2 wetsuit (large, man) suitable for diving

living in uk, have looked around but cant find any bargains, ie 50 or under

any ideas???

cheers

tim

Can you get Akona? One of the lower-priced suits here. My kid has had one two years. Takes care of it like teenagers do with clothes. It is holding up well. 84 dives.

I have 2 Bare 3mm I brought for my sons (89us), they are pretty good (B+) and would buy again. I also have a neosport (Leisure Pro, 69us I think), I would give it a C (nothing special, but OK for vacation use).

I'm very happy with my Bare velocity 3/2mm suit. Fits really well, is stylish and didn't cost me much. But less than 50??? Not new anyways... But they have a great sizing list to make sure you get proper fit. In wetsuits, fit is everything... Even more important than saving a few quid.:D

Good luck!:coffee:

Bare Velocity line absolutely rocks!

Cheers.

-J.-

Another vote for the Bare. Worth the $.

I bought a Bare 3/2 and have been extremely pleased with it. Great range of sizes from stock and quality appears to be pretty good.

hi there
im looking for a cheap 3/2 wetsuit (large, man) suitable for diving
living in uk, have looked around but cant find any bargains, ie 50 or under
any ideas???

Hi Tim

You can try the LeisurePro warm water wet suit package. It's a Bare Attack 3/2 full suit, and includes a pair of booties and pair of gloves. I bought it, and I recommend it. Price is $89.95 - which is about 45GBP. The link is: Mens Warm Water suit Package from LeisurePro.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom