Looking for water/sport sandals? Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Reef Sandals. Comfortable with a built-in arch support. Wives and girlfriends will appreciate the wide range of styles.

And no, I am not a paid endorser. :05:

How about this sandals? :D

Any takers?

sandals.jpg

I have about five pairs of Tevas, Have one pair about 20 years old that is still going strong. Two years ago I wore a pair of them into the surf at the Outer Banks in NC. I just did not feel like bothering to take them off. Glad I wore them. I stepped on something that moved underfoot. Found out what it was a couple of weeks later when the barb from a stingray finally worked its way up towards my foot through the sole of the Teva. I pulled it out with some needle nose pliers. It was an evil looking barbed spine that would have definitely ruined my vacation if I had gone in the surf barefooted like I normally do. Few sandals I could think of will stay on your feet securely in pounding surf. Tevas are one that will.

Firefyter:
Nike ACG's. Best all around sandal I've ever worn. Comfortable in the water, and comfortable enough to run a mile in on pavement.

I'll second the Nike ACG's... have 2 pairs and love them. Also have a pair of the Columbia Sports Wear adventure sandals which look suspiciously like the Nike ACGs except they are brown instead of black. :D

Firefyter:
Nike ACG's. Best all around sandal I've ever worn. Comfortable in the water, and comfortable enough to run a mile in on pavement.

I'll second the Nike ACG's... have 2 pairs and love them. Also have a pair of the Columbia Sports Wear adventure sandals which look suspiciously like the Nike ACGs except they are brown instead of black. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom