lunch in Rincon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjach

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are getting ready for our 4th trip to Bonaire. Each trip we go through Rincon at least once or twice, but have never stopped. I have read on here about stopping to eat while going through there. Where do you get a good meal there. I would not mind stopping there for lunch after diving Karpata. Usually we drive all the way back to our condo, have lunch, grab more tanks, then off for 2 more dives. Any suggestions about grabbing a quick lunch in Rincon is appreciated.

Herman and I stopped there a couple of years ago for lunch and no one would assist us. We ended up just leaving... probably won't go back.

Posada Para Mira is a great place to eat. The goat stew and sides are fantastic, the rum punch refreshing, and there is a great view. Just be prepared to enjoy the scenery for a while because it definitely runs on island time. After doing Karpata, drive north towards BOPEC and then take Kaminda Goto up into the hills. This road eventually becomes Kaya Para Mira near Rincon. The restaurant will be on your right.

Rose Inn is yummy, open days and hours can be erratic. Do it on a non-dive afternoon, kick back have an adult beverage, watch the birds. Have heard good things about Posada Para Mira from local friends, haven't made it there. Le Ma Se is another option - tasty milkshakes, good food. Don't be in a hurry, service is spotty, you may have to get up and get your own drinks at the bar kind of stuff. Go with the flow and try to enjoy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom