Maui dive this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howard4113:
Check in 1:00 PM Saturday at Lahaina Divers building.
Call 667-7496 to pre-register (required)

Mark

I have to work at 4pm... so it's cutting things kinda close for me - let us know how it goes though.

Tim

Tim some things to think about before getting a drysuit. It's one of those deals where you get what you pay for. A drysuit with worn seals isn't a bargain. A shell suit requires a lot of undergarments. Just be careful where you spend your money. I think it's one of those deals where you're best off getting it through a dive shop you trust.

Al Mialkovsky:
Tim some things to think about before getting a drysuit. It's one of those deals where you get what you pay for. A drysuit with worn seals isn't a bargain. A shell suit requires a lot of undergarments. Just be careful where you spend your money. I think it's one of those deals where you're best off getting it through a dive shop you trust.

lol - and which lds around here might understand and carry them? :D j/k

thanks for the note of concern though...

btw - the one I was looking at was a new one through an lds on the east coast I deal with quite frequently on the phone.

Aloha, Tim

Aloha all
I just did a shark tank dive at the Maui Ocean Center aquarium. Got some pretty good camera videos and pictures. I can see why many who do it are so excited. The spotted eagle ray constantly swims up to you and into you, just like a puppy. The Tiger shark stays away though, she's shy I guess. Your not supposed to swim around too much so as not to stress the animals. If you stay still the sharks and fish come closer to check you out anyway. The water was a bit cloudier than normal due to the big swell we just had. Haven't seen any sharks yet during ocean dive's yet but sure got to dive with a lot of them at the aquarium. Lots of fun.

Back
Top Bottom