Mermet Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
I'm putting togeather a few people to dive the weekend of Aug. 21-22. There's a pavillion reserved in my name, and everyone's invited.

Hmmm been wanting to try Mermet since I picked up that video tape at the diving trade show in Rosemont. Count me in as a definite maybe, kinda/sorta. Have tent will travel.

Bob

This is scary. I was looking at the profiles of those that have posted in this thread. A lot of us work in IT. Could this turn into an uber-geek weekend? :11:

Bob (who usually tries to leave his work at work)

makinbubbles:
This is scary. I was looking at the profiles of those that have posted in this thread. A lot of us work in IT. Could this turn into an uber-geek weekend? :11:

Bob (who usually tries to leave his work at work)
When I'm diving, the only computer I want anything to do with is the one on my high pressure hose!

However, *****ing about the job market is allowed.

MgicTwnger:
I'm putting togeather a few people to dive the weekend of Aug. 21-22. There's a pavillion reserved in my name, and everyone's invited.
Was there this past weekend and you can count me in for next weekend too. Nitrogen is a good thing. :D

MgicTwnger:
When I'm diving, the only computer I want anything to do with is the one on my high pressure hose!

However, *****ing about the job market is allowed.

Ken,

I think I'm going to hafta bail. I have to meet up w/ some team members to work on skills for a AdvNitrox/DecoProc class.

I will definately be down there for DUI Days later in the year tho, and I'm booked for the Len-Der trip.

-Tim

Hey BrianL, glad you can come but thought you had been previously booked?

As far as all of us in IT, maybe we should do a poll (ha ha) to see how many divers are IT folks on the side? Or maybe it is scuba on the side??

I also don't mind "geeking' above the water but like Ken said the only electroinc device on me UW is my wrist computer!! And it doesn't even run windows!!!!! :eyebrow:

See you all there. Is someone going to hold up a banner so we can find each other?

Jeff

Is anyone giong to bring a UW camera? I don;t have one but would really like to have some pictures from above and below the water this weekend.

Jeff

I've reserved a pavillion near the changing rooms. It will have a sign saying "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew". :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom