Mermet Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
I've reserved a pavillion near the changing rooms. It will have a sign saying "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew". :crafty:
Why not MidWest Muck Divers? :D I'll take you to the bottom and you'll see why. :rofl:

brianwl:
Why not MidWest Muck Divers? :D I'll take you to the bottom and you'll see why. :rofl:
I've posted a link to this thread on the Muck Divers' forum. Let's see what crawls out of the ooze. :crafty:

Weather for Metropolis looks okay - high of 85, humidity down, small chance of t'storm. Look forward to seeing folks.

makinbubbles:
This is scary. I was looking at the profiles of those that have posted in this thread. A lot of us work in IT. Could this turn into an uber-geek weekend? :11:

Bob (who usually tries to leave his work at work)

MgicTwnger:
I've posted a link to this thread on the Muck Divers' forum. Let's see what crawls out of the ooze. :crafty:

Looks like a challenge to me...I'm in.

is everyone staying both days, or just Saturday?

diverbob:
is everyone staying both days, or just Saturday?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be there both days. I assume a few others will, too.

Anyone know if Mermet takes credit, or are they cash only?

See you down there around 9 AM tomorrow morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom