message boards???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...

Popeye stated: I've already been told once that I shouldn't argue too much with popular posters, because the masses won't approve

That is crap as far as I can tell. Who said that to you and in what context... I don't believe that is true at all... -

PM me with your guarentee of confidentiality (for what that's worth), and I'll forward you the message.

The text of the message:

"Well... I haven't been following it all... but I think that taking Mike F. on in too aggressive a way you will only get you a black eye.

Doug, Mike has been on the board for awhile and has.... cachet... so even if you "win" the argument you end up losing in a lot of folks eyes.

I'm not telling you not to challenge what you think are incorrect statements... just thought you might want to take a softer approach.... or not... you gotta be you after all "

Eagerly awaiting your apology for accusing me of being a liar.

Back
Top Bottom