Mid week LJ dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddysean:
Thanks for the invite kf6cxf! I'd love to find the secret garden... We are going to the marine room tomorrow. We will be in the water by 6:30 pm. Come and join us if you like! So Sunday you can lead us to the secret garden? :)

Sean

hi sean,
love to go, but i'm taking an intro class on tech diving tomorrow til friday. not sure if we're doing an openwater on fri-sat or sat-sun. i'll post on thursday to confirm if i'm open on sunday.

jerome

Maybe we can get John or Terry to nav that dive for us, alternatively we'll go look for it.

Note: John makes a point of losing his buddies, stay close.

Note: John makes a point of losing his buddies, stay close.[/QUOTE]

I went out with John this Sun and we lost him - but there were 10 of us...so we weren't surprised. But the interesting thing was that his truck was gone before we were out of the water!

So are we planning a Sunday La Jolla Shores 7:00am dive to
the Secret Garden or Fringehead City? I would be up for even
a 2nd tank to the Marine Room when computer allows. What
do you think?

Sean

:crash: :goldfish:

Okay .... I've been trying figure out who everyone is in this thread and although I've ID'ed some of you guys, I can't figure out the others. I was on that dive Sun at the Cove, Andrew and I were buddied up and basically followed John and Gloria .... until they split and left us at our turn-around pressure (and I thought John liked us! :wink:)

So fess up guys, who's who??

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom