Mike goes through the new KISS Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not much, it breathes about the same in any position
I meant that this GO rebreather if nothing holds the bag tight to your sides and towards your back, when you flip on your back the air will try to pull the bags back towards your front....
Only thing would be a clip or strap around your back to hold it there, but that seems a pain.
Waist D ring seems to low.

I meant that this GO rebreather if nothing holds the bag tight to your sides and towards your back, when you flip on your back the air will try to pull the bags back towards your front....
Only thing would be a clip or strap around your back to hold it there, but that seems a pain.
Waist D ring seems to low.
It wasn't an issue when I dove it.

So you actually have dove the GO rebreather?
Any pictures of how the counterlung sits? On the suface and in the water.

If you watch the latest DiveTalk Lionfish Hunting video @2:09 you can see that Mike is wearing the Go but both Woody and Gus are using their Sidewinders. No one mentions the Go at all in this video.

No underwater shots

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1700362059769.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700362059769.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 198
Hi
It looks to me that our American friends are discovering the CM units :) :) :)
I think we're going to see more of these CM units in the future. Since you don't have to make an expensive-to-make and design delrin head and t-pieces etc. these units are fairly cheap and easy to build.

Solid state sensors transmitting PO2s to the handset wirelessly!!
Very Cool.
My thoughts exactly! That’s what I’m most excited about. @Whitrzac any info on who makes the computer? Is that a new kiss development?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom