More Dive Brands in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinay_Diver:
For me, two things I hope to see more brands of FINS..especially ones that carry models with pink variant... hehehe...

i concur!

sweet new avatar, ate celine :thumbs-up

I believe that I saw some advertisements with Pink TUSA Gear. Maybe Scubaworld has what you're looking for!

nautilus and divers' point (and torben for subal) really pretty much bring in items as you need it - understandably it's not in their best business interest to stock up on everything (it's not like housings sell like the proverbial hotcakes) BUT this causes prices to be relatively high because they cannot enjoy premium pricing from the distributors

if somebody could plop down the cash to stock stuff locally then DP and naut can sell these things at even better prices :biggrin:

Jag

PS
@jigo: nautilus sells atomic aquatics

thanks jag. will try to check them out. regs only or the other stuff as well?
but i kinda didnt like the way solomon made his product pitch when i was there for the last time. when i came in for repairs he said "stuff like that should be thrown away. buy a new one." ellen at diver's point had it repaired at minimal cost.

jigo:
thanks jag. will try to check them out. regs only or the other stuff as well?
but i kinda didnt like the way solomon made his product pitch when i was there for the last time. when i came in for repairs he said "stuff like that should be thrown away. buy a new one." ellen at diver's point had it repaired at minimal cost.
i've only bought diver flag stickers from solomon... :wink:

oh and my wetsuit before my checkouts... but that was a looooooong time ago

Jag

FYI
we have stocks on Inon strobes, lenses, grips, orings etc
Epoque strobes, arms, base and optic cable
also 10Bar accessories :)

jigo:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ooops :D

hi ellen. how's my reg & mosquito?

Back
Top Bottom